Wednesday, March 19, 2008

sotong is me and blurrkid is my mother hahaah

hahaha heartbroken i dunno who are u but i got a feeling u maybe darren or wen dell hahaha anyway i dont feel any of m di di cannot make it just that u are not free to contact me hehehe u are my di di u are welcome to flood my phone hehehe but not at the time i am in my sleep pls hor hahaha oh well it has been more than a month since i ever blog haha cos was kinda busy and many things happened so ya i seldom had time to even blog hahaha oh well my friends are going into ns to burn thier time like what most say lol anyway i hope to spent all the time i have with my friends and so on and dont like the ns thing but i always ask my self wor why have such a thing such as ns ? shouldn't it be like something u do on ur ownwill and so on and not must be a must ? hahaha oh well it is the GOVERNMENT that suggested some idea but i guess some of those in the paliment dont even join ns before oh well it is not for me to comment hahaha but to me ..... forcing someone to do something they dont like will result in unhappiness , hatred and disrespect.... therefore i ma know why sometimes singaporean really feel like leaving singapore is cos they dont wanna have thier kid suffering and wasting thier time ..... having study since the day of birth till the age of maybe 18 or even some 21 ? than waste 2 precious years in a so call serving the country dont sound rather positive huh ? rather a waste of time .... oh well hope that more people will oppose to the so call serve the nation thingy and mke it a optional case bah cos to serve the country there is many ways ... rather than just serving the ns thing there is also other ways to help ... like ? helping the country improve economically and others ... oh well .... i just hope to spent my life to the happiest and my life will just end before i go and serve the country who dont even help us in anything .... hiazzz life is sad enought like that already ....... haizzz and still the government still have such stupid rules...... it is the same theory as forcing a human to eat shit haizzz ..... oh well enougt of saying such thing =( well i think alot of people is thinkin of the same thing but still some wanna be in ns but still there are some who dont .... so just hope the governement consider bout such things where they allow us to choie to join or not too ......

No comments: