Saturday, January 26, 2008

twentheigth day of blogging

Eeeeeeeks was totally bust and din have time to write anythng on my bloggy hahaha was completely engross on others stuff and somemore my exams are comng *faint* oh well no choice thats whats studing is all about hahaha... but anything as usual my days pass as if it is crawling like a tortise haha hoping that each that will be full of funs and interesting mtter but some how it out of 10 days only1 day will have that type of things that happen andmake me laught my ass off... my friend showed my this blog and i laught .... the blog is call laocharbo omg.. it really exist haha anyway it is kinda funny ^.^ oh well today my pal zhan fan pm me on msn and said that feb the 15 and 16 ( if i din remember wrongly kekeke) there would be a charlet and asked me that if i am free or not haha and ireally dunno wanna go or not keke cos it is my exam period T.T haizzz sad.... i wanna see my secondary school classmates but i am afraid of my exams haha >.<>.<" but anyway see some of my old classmates might be fun too hahaha haizzz oh well now i feel so down and out on whether to go for the gathering or not T.T haizzzzzzz oh well lets let nature takes it course hehehe OMG 3.30 am ler and i am still crapping !!! T.T ok la i go to bed ler nites all~~~

No comments: